For mild arthritis or rheumatism, just apply thorough sweeping and energizing to the affected parts. Repeat the treatment several times. In some cases, patients may feel relieved almost instantaneously. For severe cases of arthritis:
2) Apply localized sweeping on the liver, upper and lower abdominal areas.
3) Apply localized sweeping and energizing on the basic, navel, spleen, and solar plexus chakras. It is important that the basic chakra is energized thoroughly, since this chakra controls and energizes the skeletal and muscular systems of the body. Do not energize the spleen chakra if the patient is suffering from hypertension.
4) If the arm is affected, the entire arm has to be cleansed. The hand, elbow, and armpit minor chakras have to be energized. Do this to both arms.
5) If the leg is affected the entire leg should be cleansed and energized. Do this to both legs.
6) Repeat the treatment two to three times a week for as long as necessary.
Was this article helpful?
This report may be oh so welcome especially if theres no doctor in the house Take Charge of Your Arthritis Now in less than 5-Minutes the time it takes to make an appointment with your healthcare provider Could you use some help understanding arthritis Maybe a little gentle, bedside manner in your battle for joint pain relief would be great Well, even if you are not sure if arthritis is the issue with you or your friend or loved one.