For mild arthritis or rheumatism, just apply thorough sweeping and energizing to the affected parts. Repeat the treatment several times. In some cases, patients may feel relieved almost instantaneously. For severe cases of arthritis:
2. Apply localized sweeping on the liver, upper and lower abdominal areas.
3. Apply localized sweeping and energizing on the basic, navel, spleen, and solar plexus chakras. It is important that the basic chakra is energized thoroughly, since this chakra controls and energizes the skeletal and muscular systems of the body. Do not energize the spleen chakra if the patient is suffering from hypertension.
4. If t he arm is affected, the e ntire a rm h as to be c leansed. The hand, e lbow, and armpit minor chakras have to be energized. Do this to both arms.
5. If the leg is affected the entire leg should be cleansed and energized. Do this to both legs.
6. Repeat the treatment two to three times a week for as long as necessary.
Backache usually manifests as pranic depletion. Scan the spine thoroughly. Apply localized sweeping on the entire spine with emphasis on the affected part. Apply energizing on the affected part. The relief is usually very fast. Repeat these treatments for the next few weeks. This is necessary to make the healing permanent.
Apply localized sweeping and energizing on the affected part.
Was this article helpful?