1. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Scleroderma, Dermatomyositis/ Polymyositis, and Rheumatoid Arthritis 3
Sharon L. Kolasinski
2. Sjögren's Syndrome 15
Ava J. Wu, John P. Whitcher, and Troy E. Daniels
3. Adamantiades-Behget's Disease 27 Kevin Deane
4. Giant Cell Arteritis and Polymyalgia Rheumatica 41 Tim Bongartz and Eric L. Matteson
5. Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease 53 Quinton Gopen and Jeffrey P. Harris
6. Uveitis, Cogan's Syndrome, and Sarcoidosis 63 Rex M. McCallum and E. William St. Clair
7. Relapsing Polychondritis 83
8. Granulomatous Diseases: Wegener's Granulomatosis, Churg-Strauss Syndrome, and Nasal Natural Killer (NK)/T-Cell Lymphoma 97 Alexandra Villa-Forte, Anderson S. Santos, and Gary S. Hoffman
9. Kawasaki Disease 117 Jane C. Burns
Was this article helpful?
Did You Know That Herbs and Spices Have Been Used to Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis Successfully for Thousands of Years Do you suffer with rheumatoid arthritis Would you like to know which herbs and spices naturally reduce inflammation and pain 'Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis with Herbs, Spices and Roots' is a short report which shows you where to start.